Thursday, August 25, 2011

A-Z

A-Z


Hey guys, I saw this post on this new blog I started following called C.R.A.F.T.

Thought I'd do it too, and share a little bit about myself :)


A. Age: 32

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Emptying the dishwasher..hate it!

D. Dogs: I have one adorable Pug named Obi

E. Essential start to your day: A shower, I can't function w/o showering first

F. Favorite Color: Ultimately it's blue, but I also love pink

G. Gold or Silver: Silver..Unless it's White Gold

H. Height: 5'1..I'm a shorty :)

I. Instruments you play: None, although I hope to take guitar lessons soon

J. Job Title: Slave Stay At Home Mom

K. Kids: I have two boys ages 4 and 11 yrs old..LOVE THEM!

L. Live: Troutdale, Oregon

M. Maiden Name: Zollitsch....Yeah go ahead and try to pronouce that!

N. Nicknames: Nic & Nikki

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Twice for giving birth and once for surgery

P. Pet Peeve: Honestly I have a ton..but here's one...hearing people chew 
food...GROSS

Q. Quote: Things happen for a reason

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I do some things with my left..weird I know

S. Siblings: I have one little Sister

T. Time you wake up: Everyday I'm up by 6:15-6:30am

U. University Attended: None..went to Community College and Beauty School

V. Vegetables you dislike: I hate CANNED vegetables..gross..Fresh is best baby!

W. What makes you run late: Nothing..I have a fear of being late so I'm very early to everything

X. X-rays you've had: Dental, Jaw, Leg, Stomach...I think that's it

Y. Yummy Food: My favorite foods are Pineapple, Mexican food (YUM), Caramel, and Cheesecake

Z. Zoo Animal Favorite: The Cats..they are such strong gorgeous animals...although Monkey's are a close second


Alrighty guys, there's a little bit of useless info about Crafty Soccer Mom :) 

If you put this up on your blog let me know, I'd love to hear more about you as well.

If you haven't followed me via Google Friend Connect, please do, and I'd love to follow you back.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Love the A-Z; just posted it on my blog too.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I'll go check it out :) It's fun to learn a little about the bloggers you see everyday! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.